1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Peggy Carter asking to see the recruitment sheets for SHIELD as soon as she’s in charge and some lower down saying “she doesn’t need to” and Peggy INSISTING.
Peggy asking why SHIELD recruits 99.9% men.
Peggy getting bullshit responses like “women just aren’t interested” or…
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
LISTEN UP KIDDOS
Dominion is a new show. It’s really really really good. It’s only been 6 episodes but it’s already amazing. It contains great characters that are diverse in pretty much every way possible—race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. They’re equally main and badass. I can go on forever about why you should watch it.
NOT TO MENTION THEIR AMAZING ANGEL WINGS.
SO THIS THURSDAY, EPISODE 7 WILL AIR!! DEPENDING ON VIEWS AND NUMBER OF TWEETS, IT WILL BE DECIDED IF WE GET SEASON 2.
If you guys could help us it would be really great ahhh.
The show is also the same genre as Supernatural. Main characters include Michael, Uriel and Gabriel. So if you’re an Spn fan, you would actually really enjoy the episode.
I tweeted the producer and lead actor as u see in the screenshot. Don’t let me down *sobs*
oh, and for those of you asking, it’s on SyFy!
Wait, so you’re telling me this is a show similar to SPN but with representation? With more than just cishet white dudes?
Sign. Me. Up.
you will all love it